This was sent to us by a like-minded friend. If you are looking for a good resolution for the new year, this should fit the bill.
Think on These Things
Categorically without any risk of contradiction the following are injurious to health of body, mind and heart and drain away life-giving energy:
- Criticism of any kind to whomsoever or whatever directed.
- The rehearsing of habitual actions, thoughts and feelings.
- Trying to force change in situations.
- All the I do's, I know, I musts and all their children.
- Neglect of the proper nourishment and exercise of the physical body.
To practically, effectively and honestly determine that this is so, as it were to "prove all things," over the course of the next year:
- Accept that this is so.
- See in experience how the reverse of the five factors named are each conducive to a healthy, strong body, vigorous mind and buddhi, passive ego and contented heart.
- Stay with this knowledge; do not turn your back on it.
Send similar quotes and wake-up-messages to us at Good Quotes
Access:NewAge Looking Deeper Magazine