What are the signs he wants you badly sexually?
Some guys send subtle signs while others are pretty obvious with their intentions. And while it’s not a secret that almost every guy thinks about sex more than girls, it’s not always easy to recognize the difference between a one-night stand and a relationship hero guy.
No matter what you prefer, here are some of the obvious signs that he wants you badly sexually. It’s up to you to decide if you would like to enjoy the immediate pleasure or want to pursue a serious relationship.
Keep in mind that one thing doesn’t exclude the other, so let’s jump right in and discover some of the oldest strategies that still work on girls today.
Obvious Signs He Wants You Badly Sexually
It’s not surprising to find out that a guy wants to have sex with you, but it’s sometimes hard to distinguish if that’s all he wants. While men enjoy sex and talking about it, there are some obvious hints that he’s not interested in any type of relationship.
That can be a great combination if you are not looking for something serious, but it’s always a good idea to notice signs he wants you badly sexually and distance yourself if you prefer to keep your reputation intact.
Here are some of the oldest tricks and clear signs most guys show:
- His body languageLed by the surge of testosterone men usually love to be seen as protectors and the “stronger sex”. This is why a good sign he wants you can be seen in his posture, increased attention towards you, obvious lip biting, and even the way his feet point while standing next to you.His body language might be an intentional or accidental obvious sign he is attracted to you.Pay attention to clear signs during a conversation such as:
- Deep eye gaze
- Eying you up
- Turning whole body towards you when you speak
- Looking nervous
- Laugh at all of your jokes (even the less funny ones)
- Mirroring your body languageBody language can tell you a lot about the guy if you know how to read the signs. While most men will show some kind of interest when a woman is present, you can look for a clear sign on our list and make better decisions.Keep in mind that even if he shows interest it’s not always purely physical, so keep on reading to see if there are more signs that he wants you badly.
- He gives you sexy complimentsSometimes you simply feel the compliments are not genuine and lead only to sex.While some men will be focused on your eyes and even share a few compliments about your look, others will blatantly talk about your swimsuit areas and point out all of your attributes.If you are a girl that feels comfortable in her body you can simply brush off the comments and move on. But keep in mind that this is one of the clear signs that he wants you in his bed.It’s not a bad thing for your self-esteem, but make smart decisions about the particular guy in the future.
- He initiates physical intimacyIn addition to body language, initiation of any physical intimacy is a great sign he wants you in his bed. While some guys will play this game subtly most of them will immediately try to get close and physical.This is one of the ways they build sexual tension and show you that they are interested. But, be careful it’s also one of the ways narcissistic men attract girls and draw them in.It can be a simple act of getting a bit closer to you, touching your hair or even sharing sensual kisses. He’ll use every opportunity to spend time with you alone and get closer.Once they make the first move guys will most likely move on to offering massages and pulling the right heartstrings to get you to bed.Intimacy is often the way men express affection, but if you are not comfortable with this you can always deny and keep the ball firmly in your court until you are ready to move forward.
- He shares sexual storiesWhile some men are not particularly talkative other guys will share sexual stories and fantasies to show you they are interested in no strings attached sex.This sure sign he wants you badly sexually can be shown through naughty jokes, juicy history, and even explicit questions about your desires.It will look like every conversation and topic ends with a sexy story and an obvious hint that he wants you badly and right away. While he might not be able to do anything without your explicit permission nothing is stopping him from sharing fantasies.If you are up for the challenge and want to see whether you have a shot at a happy ending go for it, otherwise it’s a slippery slope and an easy way to mislead guys.
- You get invited to his place oftenLet’s face it, getting called to his place, especially late at night is a good sign he wants you in his bed.He might offer to watch Netflix and relax, but if he cleaned the room, prepared the bed, and showered don’t be surprised if he just wants to have sex. Some will even put on an erotic movie to spice up the mood and give even more blatant hints that they want you.Watching TV can lead to a few drinks and the obvious continuation of the date. This can be a great thing if you are comfortable with your choices and feel safe, but on the other hand, it can lead you to a compromising spot.So, before you agree to a date at his place make sure you notice all the signs that he wants to have sex with you and make the best decision based on that. It’s the perfect opportunity to assess the situation better and evaluate the guy before anything happens.
- He is very responsive to your text and callsIf the man is interested in you he’ll send clear signs he wants to spend time together. While some would like to be friends first and explore the possibility of a relationship the rest will have only one thing on their mind.A guy will always respond to your texts and calls immediately to lock in the possibility of having sex. They know women don’t like waiting and they will make sure you feel special and motivated.While responsive guys can be amazing boyfriend material you need to be careful and assess the situation better based on multiple factors. If all he wants to talk about even while texting is sex you can be sure of his intentions.So, if you are in the mood for the same spicy conversation go right ahead, but keep in mind that it’s a good sign he wants to have sex with you right away.
- You take a trip to the lingerie storeSome signs he wants you badly are more subtle than others, but a trip to a lingerie store on your first date is more than telling of his intentions. He may imagine you in sexy underwear and wants to make sure you are on the same page.If you don’t feel comfortable with this you can simply say you need to work early tomorrow and avoid the situation.On the other hand, if you want to explore your options and enjoy the signs he wants you, go on a shopping spree.
- He calls you after a few drinksWe all have been there and drunk dials are not something uncommon when you are feeling lonely. It’s also one of the signs he is thinking about you all the time and wants to make a connection desperately.Depending on your preferences this can be a romantic gesture or a sign he wants to have sex with you. Of course, it’s not fair to judge prematurely and dismiss a guy, but it’s one of the signs to keep an eye on.Sometimes, guys will be more inclined to talk about their feelings when drunk, but it’s always a good idea to have an honest conversation when there is no alcohol involved. This can prevent a lot of misunderstandings and heartbreaks.
- He’s obsessed with your appearanceNo strings attaches sex is purely physical, and this is one of the reasons why guys who are just interested in your sexy side don’t see anything else.It might sound flattering when he compliments your long legs, cleavage, or any other body characteristics but it’s also one of the obvious hints he’s there just for the sex.So, while compliments can do wonders for your self-esteem it’s vital to love yourself enough to avoid falling for simple tricks to get you to bed.
- He loses interest if sex is off the tableDid he put on an erotic movie and you didn’t react? Or he offered a massage, but you refused, and then he completely shuts down. It’s a red flag if you were hoping he’s more than just a one-time sex thing.If a guy loses interest right away or even worse insists on sex even if you refused, you should walk away as soon as possible. Manipulation is a bad sign for happiness so hold the ball firmly in your court and don’t do anything you are not comfortable with.To avoid being in a compromising spot you should consider this list before making any date plans and try not to lead them on without realizing it.
What to Do If He Wants No Strings Attached Sex?
You will have the opportunity to meet many guys in your life, and some of them will only have one thing on their minds – sex. Now, is that a bad thing? Not necessarily.
Depending on your current mood and if you are ready for commitment or looking for some casual fun, it’s up to you to make the right choice at the moment.
No matter what you decide, it’s always a good idea to have a mental checklist that will help you read the signs that he wants you better, and ensure you are on the same page. If you feel comfortable enough you can go for the adventure or simply make an excuse that you have to work early tomorrow and move on with your life.
There is nothing wrong if he wants you badly sexually, it’s just a matter of good timing and shared interests.
What if It’s Not Just Sex but Making Love?
Now that we covered some of the signs he wants you badly sexually we can focus more on the subtle differences between sex and making love, and how can this determine the future of your relationship.
While most guys will test out the waters and show interest even with the silly and naughty jokes, many are looking for more than just sex.
Even though passion and attraction are as equally important as other elements of the relationship, you can catch a few signs at the beginning that will reveal he’s into you on many levels, not just physical.
Here are a few clues that he is more about making love and long-term relationship, not just a one-night stand:
He focuses on other traits you have
A sure sign he is into you beyond your appearance is the focus and interest in other traits you have. If he wants to meet your friends and family, likes to hear you talk about your hobbies, work, and passions and if he notices every aspect of your personality it might be a good sign he is falling for you.
A guy who wants just sex might appear interested, but it’s always superficial and not committed. As soon as the sex is off the table you will see the difference in the behavior. If he is still interested, great!
He wants to be near
Getting close physically is a slippery slope, and some girls can’t tell the difference if a guy is getting touchy-feely because he wants sex or because he is that drawn to them.
Let’s be honest, he most likely wants to get into your bed, but some guys want to stay there for more than just one night.
So, if you notice he likes to spend time with you, hold your hand, sit close while you are watching TV, and use every opportunity to share sensual kisses and hugs, he might be great relationship material.
While physical touch is one of the oldest tricks to seduce a girl, you can see if his intentions are immediate and only focused on one-time sex.
He’s a relationship hero
It doesn’t matter how big or small the gestures of heroism are, he should be showing the emotional and protective side of his personality.
He’ll be willing to step up and help you with any kind of problem, keep your reputation intact, and strive for a happy ending. So, if you notice a guy is trying to impress you with his action and he’s not talking only about sex you might have an opportunity to form a deeper bond and connection.
If that’s what you are looking for!
He plans dates
He’ll plan actual dates, not just late-night hookups at his place. A guy who wants to keep you in his life will make the effort, schedule free time to see you, and share experiences with you.
While dinner and a movie are not compulsory, any interesting plan to have a date night that doesn’t include his bedroom is a good way to have a happy ending. And, while you can’t know what will happen you can be a bit more sure he’s into you, not just your body.
If you see a few flaws in a guy this might be a good sign that he’s not trying to hide anything or impress you to get you into his bed.
While most people try to be the best versions of themselves at the beginning of the relationship and dating, it’s refreshing to see honesty and a real person behind the mask.
So, if your crush is not pretending in front of his friends, and he is openly talking about everything you can take it as a good indicator that he’s into you. It’s one of the signs that he wants you for more than just one night.
Vulnerability can be a good way to see who is there for the long run.
He shares his deepest feelings
Even manly men need to show affection and emotions sometimes.
Of course, every person is different and we all share feelings differently, but showing emotions, in general, is one of the positive signs that he wants a relationship with you.
If he is willing to share fears, problems, and happiness with you, it’s a clear sign that he is looking for a partner, not just casual fun.
He is proud of you
This is a tricky quality for many women to see. Why? Sometimes it’s hard to distinguish the difference between a flirtatious comment about the swimsuit areas and a real compliment.
But, if he is showing you off to his friends and makes you feel good about your accomplishments it’s one of the obvious hints he wants more than sex. Considering many narcissistic men use this tactic to manipulate women, it’s understandable why so many feel uncomfortable at first.
If you consider the rest of the signs that he wants you objectively you will soon learn to distinguish the intention from the first move they make.
He has plans
Is he already planning a second and a third date, or seem genuinely excited to see you again? It’s one of the obvious signs he wants you around and has plans for the future that lead to everything including the bedroom but so much more.
A guy that’s into you will never be late or stand you up, and he’ll make sure you feel comfortable and safe all the time. He’ll appreciate your input and share his plans to see your reaction.
While talking about the future can be a way to sway and manipulate women, it’s easy to spot enthusiasm from pretend play. So, relax and enjoy the prospect of a successful relationship if you are in the mood for one.
He’s ok with taking it slow
In all honesty, even the amazing and good guys want you in their bed at some point, and that’s great. But, it’s important to make a difference between the people who want you just for sex and those that can’t wait to see you again even if you just hold hands.
If you are looking for relationship material and want real commitment the guy you are dating has to be patient and wait for your explicit permission for any physical connection.
At the end of the day, we are all looking for that fulfilling and long-lasting blissful relationship, but we are not prepared for one at the same time. With our detailed guide, you will be able to see the patterns and distinguish if he wants you badly sexually or if there are more cards on the table.
No strings attached sex can be a great option if you are not ready for commitment and don’t want to settle down. You might be out of a long relationship or need time to consider your options. There is no shame in having fun as long as you feel comfortable and safe.
On the other hand, if you are looking for more than just sex you need to look at the situation realistically and objectively. Go through the provided lists, and make sure that you are on the same page.